What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to obtaining more for your total loss settlement after a car accident
- Save you hundreds of dollars just by mentioning this tip to your insurance claim adjuster
- Raise the overall value of your vehicle using these techniques
- Learn about diminished value and recover loss of use
- Know your rights and get the money you deserve
- Learn about fair compensation for all losses
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Claim Buster eBook scores 74.24/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://claimbuster.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $12.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: claimbuster.com you’ll also be taken through to claimbuster.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)